Thursday, October 13, 2016

Scary Movie Month 2016: Misery (But For Real)

So I had a plan this month to write as much as I can about Stephen King adaptations. It appears, however, that I'm going to have to cancel that plan. You see, the Annie Wilkes-ian specter of real life has got its sledgehammer (or ax, if you're a Constant Reader) in its hand and it's swinging like hell for my already feeble ankles.

This is the first Scary Movie Month in 3 years I've had to tap out due to unforeseen circumstances, and to the small handful of people who read these (hi mom), I appreciate your support and I thank you for reading my ramblings. Hopefully things will become more manageable soon but in the meantime: enjoy your Scary Movie Month, and I hope to be on here rambling away again soon. 

No comments: