Saturday, October 31, 2015

Scary Movie Month 2015 Day 31: Happy Halloween!

In Memoriam: Scary Movie Month 2015 

I've got no movie today. Technically we did make it halfway through a midnight screening/shadowcast performance of Repo! The Genetic Opera here at the Spooky Empire horror convention but the performance was lame and also that movie is terrible. Anthony Stewart Head has got some strong pipes, though. 

Not a lot of time to write today thanks to Spooky, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been reading and commenting here and on the Twitter machine. This is my favorite time of year, and talking horror and hearing about what everyone is watching, from old favorites to new discoveries, is always fantastic. I have a tremendous list of movies to catch up on thanks to everyone championing what they're digging, and there are few things on this planet that make me happier than the anticipation of new horror.

That's all I've really got today, I've gotta get rambling if I'm gonna catch the Fright Night panel (William Ragsdale, Amanda Bearse and Stephen Fucking Geoffreys are here). Thank you all, stay safe and have a happy Halloween!

No comments: